Friday, August 21, 2009

My Oldfriend ...

Hey people !
let me tell you the story of me and oldfriend ,
12 years ago , i was in the same class with a big bully ! i used to take the school bus home and got bullied by 2 big bullys , ilona tan and orlena tan ! I used to be afraid of taking school bus , cause these 2 girls always bully me . zzz ... I told myself that i would take my revenge when i grow older . While getting older and older , i forget about those unhappy incident .
But 6 years later , i made up with ilona again , but i already couldn't recognise her . some time passes , i get to meet up with orlena and ilona buying bubble tea . But guess what , after kindergarden , the first time i get to see orlena again , i was scolded by her -.-
Until i'm 14 , the flashback in my memories of those photo of us in kindergarden made me remember her again . But afterall we are all older and didn't thought of any revenge again .
We start to nurture our friendship , and now she's my best best friend !
i love her and she love me too ! hahahahaha ...

No comments: